Sonntag, 24. März 2013


The arrival at my home for some months

I’am going to stay at Villa Puri Dewata in Kerobokan/Canggu for the next few months. The owner Yusiu is a mid aged man, who speaks perfectly English and German. He is very nice and shows us every day some cool new local stuff (not the touristic ones) and tells us a lot of the Balinese culture and some other funny thing. He also lives in one part of the villa (there is one big villa, which is divided into three villas and his home) with his son. There are 3 dogs and one cock securing the property.

The rooms here are cosy and have an AC. The bathroom is open and I would say for Balinese standards very luxury, but I have to admit, that I haven’t seen a lot of bathrooms here on Bali yet. The garden with a big pool is very green and pretty and one has the opportunity for a barbecue.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen