Samstag, 23. März 2013



Dear followers,
I proudly present my new Blog, which I will try to update as often as possible during my semester abroad on Bali.
So where to start first...

The Arrival


I arrived on Bali on the 19th of March 2013 in the afternoon. The flight took me like 15-16 h without stopover time (Stopover: Taipei). It was a quite nice flight, if there wouldn't had been mister Fatty sitting right next to me. but that's not interesting at all. If you possess a students visa, it takes you about 30min from exiting the plane till getting out of the airport and getting flashed by the weather. It's hot!!!

Jochen Bali



I was picked up by Jochen, who is a nice German man, who lives on Bali for 3,5 years. He picks up students from the airport with a yellow VW Kubelwagen and informs all the students or expats, whatever, what is important to know about life on Bali; what to do if the police wants to stop you etc.
He also arranged me and my roommates the mobile phone prepaid cards and the scooters, which are essential for “survival”. Without him, it would be quite difficult to come along the people here, for the first time; I thinkJ

Villa Serenity


After being picked up, Jochen brought me to a hostel called Villa Serenity for my first night on Bali. The Villa is in Canggu very close to the beach (good surfing point) and the location is very beautiful with pool and a lot of space to chill out. It was quite cheap, I paid 135.000 IDR for a single bedroom with breakfast (Coffee, Banana-Pancake and Juice).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen